As seasons change we all go through a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all want to remain comfortable. Consistent comfort throughout the transition of seasons is achieveable too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most people put off, but now is the ideal time to have air conditioner service taken care of. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it could also help you find any potential problems before winter gets here.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your technician will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to make sure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency can be inhibited.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure top efficiency and system performance that constantly keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system run harder to keep you comfortable, affecting your energy efficiency and the life of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and better efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be concerned about any potential problems that are lurking.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the experts at American HVAC Inc will come out and ensure your heating and cooling equipment is operating at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a great investment in your comfort, but it’s also a great investment in your equipment, helping it operate more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the team at American HVAC Inc a call at 408-215-1018 or set up an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service taken care of today.