At American HVAC Inc, we know that choosing a company you can trust to complete AC repair in San Jose is important. We know how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should carry liability insurance to guard you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A reliable company that provides AC repair should have a list of references they’ll readily provide you. Call these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how cheap they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you go with has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give American HVAC Inc a call at 408-215-1018. We’re happy to help!