Which Exact Ventilation System is the Best for Your Living Space?
There are two kinds of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are appropriate for recent or renovated energy-efficient homes, the type you demand depends on your regional weather. Homes in particular regions, such as the Midwest, can make use of each of them.
Get more information about the systems we provide. Or give us a call at 408-215-1018 for extra facts on which one is correct for you and your loved ones.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Best for frigid climates.
- Blows air from your home and exchanges it with fresh air from the outdoors.
- Maintains warmness so you won’t have to heat up the outside air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Most suited for arid locations.
- Distributes heat and excess moisture outdoors.
- Stabilizes moisture so you can work your air conditioning not as much.